Day 7; I won't lie, I admit I'm struggling

Sunday, May 2, 2010

The past week has been extremely hard and admittedly a real struggle. I survived. Admittedly, just barely.

It's not the actual 'Fast5 Lifestyle' I'm struggling with-- Oh no, it's that I still have to take the dratted Medication I've been prescribed and thus I'm struggling as it interferes with my 'Fast5 Lifestlye' in the process.

I am surviving, just-- yet I refuse to fall back into old habits, I so previously slipped back into before.

I know I can do this; will do this... I must.

I'm sticking through to the end, My prescription Medication is only a mere obstacle. I shall persevere!

Love,
Curvaceous Kiwi

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do this...you will do it!

Curvaceous Kiwi on Monday, May 03, 2010 12:43:00 PM said...

Thank you for your motivational words~ Paula!

Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for you! You can do it!

(((hugs)))

Judith on Sunday, May 09, 2010 8:27:00 AM said...

Yes, you can do it. I'm cheering you on! Patience and perseverance is the key to success! Best wishes coming your way from me.

Jenna on Monday, May 10, 2010 2:38:00 PM said...

Keep on going, it gets easier!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada