Day 14; It's getting easier, Yay!

Sunday, May 9, 2010

First off a big thank you, to those who read and whom hath commented on this small blog of mine. I really do appreciate the support you have given me, your comments mean the world to me and give me that extra omph of motivation. So thank you.

I'm pleased to announce that I'm once again finding the fasting aspect much, much easier to handle. The medication in itself has stopped affecting me hunger wise. Yay!

I've also brought myself a water distiller, pure steamed water to drink while fasting. It's just so fresh, clean and utterly divine to drink.

And! I am out of things to say, till next Sunday...

Love,
Curvaceous Kiwi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!

Jenna on Monday, May 10, 2010 2:41:00 PM said...

Great!

Water is such a great part of Fast 5. I find that on the weekends I don't drink as much because I am on the move, but at work, monday to friday, I drink lots of water throughout the day.

I find it helps make me feel healthier. I have way less headaches than I used to, my skin is clearer and it keeps me full until break-fast!

Keep up the good work!

Jane on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 5:31:00 AM said...

Thanks for sharing your Fast-5 journey! Looking forward to hearing more ...

Rhonda on Friday, May 28, 2010 4:11:00 AM said...

Congrats! I am also doing Fast 5 and it seems such a easy way to get healthy and get the extra weight off.I am also trying to drink more water too.

Take Care!

Rhonda

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada