Day 42; Sorry for the delay in updating

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I truly am sorry for the lack of updating; You see. I had a family emergency, my Grandmother was in a Critical Condition and eventually passed on the 18th May, 2010.

 Nanny Pua - 89 Years Old.
As you can see from the image above, she looked quite youthful for a woman of her age and an amazing fact is that she too practiced fasting, for she was a woman of faith. My Grandmother was an amazing woman and loved by all who knew her.

So.

Why the lack of updating? Mainly I didn't have enough time and I ended up staying longer, helping sort out My Grandmother's affairs in order. I do apologize but we all have the matter of real lives to deal with. I am back now, though... so expect my usual weekly 'Sunday' update.

I will say, even though I was away. I did indeed keep to my 'Fasting Lifestyle' despite the odd circumstances. I also have adapted to a more 'Carnivore' diet due to my Health. So far, I've been feeling better than ever and have much energy to burn. I love it.

Until next, Sunday...

Love,
Curvaceous Kiwi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada